Thursday 13 October 2011

Blackberry vs Android






vs







I have noticed a lot of activity on the my facebook, twitter, and blog accounts lately concerning which is beter; Android or Blackberry. And WOW, people are prepared to go to war over this little freakin debate. Jesus H Christ people, really? You want to fight over who's phone is beter? Why? Why on earth would you waiste precious time like that?! I myself have an HTC Wildfire, but I'm not going up to every person with a Blackberry and sticking my toung out to them like a little kid.

I remember (and I might sound super old right now, but I'm only 21 people) a time when having a cellphone was a priviledge and luxury only rich adults could have. I mean I would never forget my first cellphone, it was this huse freakin motorolla thing, but it had a moving screen saver, and that my friends made me the coolest kid on the block. For a while at least. And then the first colour screen phone came out. Oh wow, I remember my one friend got one before anyone else in the class, and she was made like super queen for atleast a month. Everybody wanted a piece of that magic brick. Oh and don't get me started on when the camera phone was released. Holy Shit BALLS!!!!! We lost our fuckin minds. I mean I have been nagging my mother at that point for a new phone and a camera for like months, and then that little nifty creation came out.

Here's how that conversation went:

Me: I just solved a major problem in your life for you!

Mom: Oh really. How so?

Me: Well, I know that you can't decide which to buy me first, a new phone or a camera. I mean I know you so badly want to give me everything I want in life, but just can't afford it. So I figured out a way I can get the best of both worlds.

Mom: Uh huh, I'm listening.

Me: A camera phone!!!! Ta da!!! Ain't I just too smart?!

Mom: Sure, that's a good idea!

Me: Really!!!??? Oh, mommy, I knew you loved me!!!

Mom:... you'll get one alright, about the same day that my grandfather becomes the pope.

And that where my mood sank into my shoes and I had to drag it behind me and away from that abonation of a woman. Lol, no I'm just kindding, I love my Mommy. And she got engaged this week. But more on that later.

The point I'm trying to make is, people people people... It doesn't matter if it's blackberry or an android, it's still fucking brilliant technology. So just kiss and make up for fucksakes, so I don't have to read your constant bitch and moaning. Please, it really would make my day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment