Tuesday 4 October 2011

I am a SCORPIO

By the time you figure everything out, it will already be to late.


I am the one that will always hold your hand when life gets a little tough. On my shoulder you will cry your heart out when the world hurts you. I am the the voice behind you pushing you to achive your dreams and goals. I am the mother that didn't give birth to you. I am the one to whom you can run at all hours of the day and night when evil is chasing you. I am the one that will promise to stand by your side through thick and thin.

And all I ask in return is just your mutual respect. Do not make a mockery of me, for I take offence very easily. You are always forwarned of which buttons not to push, don't dare me by going ahead and pushing them. Don't challenge me. Never think you are better than me. It might seem that way, but I can promise you that that is the exact way I want it to seem.

See life is but a game of chess, and I am always three moves ahead of the game. I might loose sight momentarilly from time to time, but I can assure you that my shortsightedness will soon pass. And when I open my eyes after being in the darkness for a while, I am much worse than I was the last time this happened.

I will not stand for insullance or disrespect. You WILL respect me, or we will go to war. And I can promise you that going to war with me, is the last thing you WANT to do, it will BE the last thing you are to do on this earth.
I will have been waging war on you for many years, and you will only figure it out, when it's already to late. I come from behind, and I am quick. I can make you believe that I am the one, that I am the only person you want in your life. I will make you abandon everything else in your life. I will make you give everything up. I will make you throw everything away. I will make you drop all your shields and destroy them.

Untill at the end, only YOU and ME are left. And then I will sting you like you have never been stung before. That's when everything will start to fall into place for you, that's when you will realize what the fuck just happened. But then, my dear, it's already too late, and you lose!!!

I will protect and love you with all I have, but don't fuck with me. You do NOT want to fuck with me.

WHY? Because I am a Scorpio


2 comments:

  1. I too am scorpio. B Day soooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hi 5* I am very proud to be a scorpio, I am on the tenth. Sp yeah it's just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete