Wednesday 26 October 2011

Update and some awesome art!!!

Firstly, I know I have been quiet for a while, but things are a bit rough.

- My mom is getting married, as I previously mentioned, and I am helping her with all of the arrangements. Even though it's a very smaal wedding, there is a hell of alot of arrangements that needs to be made. Plus they are getting married on the 31st of December, so we have two months in which to get everything together. Atleast we found a venue, a dress for and flowers already.

- I have started getting freelance designing jobs. At first it wasn't very big stuff, an advert here and there. But now I have been asked to design the biggest peagant in our city's invatations and magazine spreads. It's a pretty big break for me and this could really get my name out there.

- I am a bookkeeper at a law firm by day and we have the auditers as geusts this week. OMG, it's crazy, I run around the whole day like a crazy person.

- Oh and then I have deviantart also, where I'm trying to make a name for myself.

Here's a few of my favourites of deviantart, support the artists please, they are all very tallented.

Rusting by *hamesha


Black Feather by *BvandenBerg


blue - m1rc0


Who's gonna break my fall? - whitewinged
Hope in the darkest of days - rainbowmagic

Luperca - Etruscan Goddess by *GIN7GIN8

Nikkie by ~MLR19

Pale by =artorifreedom
Pandora's box by =barbaraplanche

Power of Faith by *SSDema

Psychotic s dream by ~bosscorpio

Rebirth by ~Galler-y

RED WOLF BOOK COVER CONTEST by *streamopassion

S t r a n g e L o v E by =J-u-d-a-s

The invisible woman by *oliviousolitaire
Your Light by *ErinM31

BabyDoll by =MyAmbeon

Autumn Portal by ~Whendell

Waiting in Neverland by ~Colorkiller

1 comment: