Monday 10 October 2011

Introduction to my Art

Good after day people,

So for those of you who didn't read my little stupid freakin 'about me' block, I am an artist. or atleast trying to make a name as one.

So yeah, please support me if you like what you see bellow. Myart is available on DeviantArt and Artflakes. Prints are available on both pages. but I don't even care about the freakin money, just please share my art on your facebook profiles and twitter and blogs and everywhere it's possible.

It really is my lifes dream to just do this the whole day and not to need a day job, help me make my dream come true!!!

These are only my 3 favourite ones.
 A Soul departing
 Morrigan - Celtic goddess of warfare
Artemis - Greek Goddess of the Moon and Hunting

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing that with? I mean is it on a Mac or paint and paper? Either way its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. No it's on Windows, I am using Windows 7, probably doesn't matter witch operating system your using. And the programm I do it with is called Photoshop CS5. Go have a look on the deviantArt link I posted, you will be surprised at how the art industry has been revolutionized over the past couple of years. People are even using Photoshop to paint paintings digitally from scratch. I'm not that good yet, but I'm hoping to get a tablet for christmas, much easier to do my art then.

    ReplyDelete