Friday 30 September 2011

Bad Ass Kick your Butt Chick

So I am trying to reinvent my look. Not my Personallity, just my look. I'm way over waight and generally just very bored with the way I look, so now I'm slowly but surely making myself voer. Slowly because I'm freakin lazy!!! 

The weightloss thing is just a nightmare, and all I have to do is commit to excersizing. lucky for moi, my flat mate is a yoga instrutor and I got him now the bood camp my ass. Told him no way no how he's taking lazyness from me, he must whip me into shape now...

And I colored my hair black now, which was my dear boyfriends choice, he likes it I like it. i know that sounds sad, but there are so very few things on this planet that he actually likes, that whenever I find something he does like, I hang onto it for dear life!!!!

So now there's a couple of inspirational ideas I have, 
you know directions I want to move towards or what the fuck ever. Comments and advice on this will be hugely awesome!!!!























I Like this chick's hair, wanna get mine cut like this but add some red streaks. Oh and I want to learn how to sword fight or shoot a gun or something that's connected to killing....



 The above looks like somebody who will be nice to you while she kicks your ass!!!!
 I like this one's body, mmm if I could get my body like that.
 Any for of evil in female shape is just so awesome, i'm the biggest supporter of girl power ever!!!


 You better try it, she looks pissed the fuck off man!!!
 Yip, Sword fighting!!!!
Nice body once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment