Thursday 29 September 2011

Christina Storm - South African Playboy Bunny

I feel so blessed and awesome today.

When my dear friend Anton asked me to go have a couple of drinks last night, I thought 'Ah what the hell, why not?' So I suited up, kissed my precious boyfriend goodbey and hope for the best.

First you have to understand one thing, it never ends well when Anton and I go out together. We either end up pissing the wrong chicks boyfriend off and having to run for our freakin lives, or we end super drunk and in tears because we couldn't get the girl we want. Now it's not what you think, I am bisexual, but usaully I just wingman for him. I get so invested en trying to get him laid everytime that when it doesn't happen I'm just as depressed as he is.

So we go out to our usual drinking spot, all the usual people were there, nothing new. So I thought to myself ' Ah fuck, this is going to be a long night.' But then we were still at Mystic. Mystic used to be, way back in the old days, an alternative club. so obviously the hand full of weird metal/goth/punk/indie/just plain creepie people that live in Bloemfontein, always went there. Now years later the place is as far from an alternative club as I am from being a virgin, but for some fucked up reason that I can not for the love of me comprehend, all of the metal/goth/etc etc etc people still freakin go there. It's like when you keep a lion in a cage for so many years that he forgets what it's like to be out of the cage, that when you eventually leave the cage door open, he still doesn't come out.

But my Boyfriend and I broke free, and we found ourselves a nice Irish pub that we now call second home.

Oh wait I'm getting of the point now.... So here we are in the Mystic Boer, me already bored out of my brackets. But then Anton says we must go to Oolong Lounge, which is like literally right accross the street, probably like ten meters away. I use to bar tend at Oolong and a bunch of my friends still work there, so I'm like yeah let's do this. It can't get kakker than Mystic.

We walk over to Oolong and meet Anton's boss lady there, she buys us a drink... and then it happened... an angel walked into the place. I swear, my mouth was hanging open like one of those cartoon wolves when Jessica Rabit walks by. I say wow she's pretty, Anton concurs but ads yeah she looks like Christina Storm.

Now boys and girls, Christina Storm is our own home grown playboy bunny. She is so hot that she gives the sun heatflashes. I mean you do not understand. And I've only always seen pictures of her, and I always thought, yeah, if I could only have 10% of her sex appeal, shit I could make it bigtime as some actress/super model.

So like to little school girls who sees the Jonas Bros walk by, we go after the chick, just to go see if it's actually Christina Storm, and by God it was. Now she sees us staring at her and gives this little smile, I think she gets a kick out of people acting so silly around her. I push Anton and tell him, 'Look dude, she already saw us, we're just gonna look super lame now if you don't go and talk with her' Usaully Anton is quite the charmer, but I have never seen him like this. He went up to her, asked her if she was who we thought she was. She said yes and then i could see his heart kinda dropped into his very big, chainy boots. He shook her hand and then she told him she likes his look. (Oh yeah, Anton is a black metal artist, I don't think she gets people like him coming up to her every day)


Wow, so we went back to our table and when our hearts finally stopped racing we decided but we had to get a photo of the 2 of them together. Joh, and I'm standing there getting him psyced while I'm shaking in my sandles. If I had a tail it would've been between my legs at that time.

She said yes for the photo and added a modest 'Oh shit but I look like a little pig tonight' I didn't say it, but I was thinking to myself ' woman, if you look like a pig I probably look Liza Minnelli after she rolled around in cow manure'

After everything was said and done, it was so refreshing how 'plat op die aarde' (it afrikaans for down to earth) she was. She was sitting there having her siggarette, talking to the barmen (who are my friends as I mentioned earlier, so I still want to get the scoop). She really couldn't be bothered about the fact that she, at that moment, was probably the hottest woman in this whole city.



Kudus to you Christina Storm!!!!!

I don't have the picture of the two of them together yet though, will post it as soon as I recieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment